Thank you for your interest in supporting the Economic Vitality Team (EVT) of Santa Barbara County. Established in 2014, the EVT is a division of The Chamber of the Santa Barbara Region. The chambers of commerce of Santa Maria, Lompoc, Buellton, Solvang, Goleta and Carpinteria, along with the County of Santa Barbara are committed to the future economic vitality of Santa Barbara County. As the only countywide economic development organization, our sponsors and supporters are vital to our mission. The EVT provides resources to help businesses grow and create jobs.
Our mission is to:
Our mission is to:
- Build strong local economies through business retention and expansion support
- Market Santa Barbara County as the Place for business
- Facilitating collaborative partnerships for:
- Building a fiber highway for tomorrow’s economic future
- Business-to-business and peer assistance
- Skilled workforce to meet today & tomorrow’s industry requirements
- Partner with workforce housing organizations and programs
- Work in concert with collaborative partners to improve transportation accessibility throughout the county
- Support collaborative agencies in their efforts to ensure sufficient water to support business, agriculture and communities
A Message from the EVT's Director of Economic Development
Sponsorships are the lifeblood of the EVT. Your support creates more job and business opportunities in the local economy and raises the quality of life for many. We need your help to continue to grow and attract investments into our communities. We welcome your help in assuring the future economic health of Santa Barbara County.
The EVT Board of Directors represents the leadership of the county and chambers of commerce throughout the county.
I will be more than happy to meet with you to share the benefits of being a funding partner for the EVT.
Scott A. Ericson, ACE
Director of Economic Development